This festive set includes 24 colorful cupcake liners and 24 assorted colorful cupcake toppers. It also happens to be on sale for $9.95, so you can decorate 24 cupcakes for 23% less than the regular price.
Since this is the season for giving and feasting and giving feasts, we’ve thunk up 12 ways you can put this cupcake set to festive use.
1. Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes with Pecans – what’s not to love about a cupcake that practically begs to be eaten for breakfast…as well as at tea time…after dinner…and when you have midnight munchies…etc.
2. Lemon Buttermilk Cupcakes – with a citrusy zest and a sugar glaze on top, these cupcakes will brighten any dark and brrrrry winter day.
3. Coca-Cola Cupcakes – salty nuts, fizzy pop, and peanut butter – rocket fuel for your sweet tooth.
4. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Chip Frosting – an abundance of chocolate morsels…yeah!
5. Blueberry-blackberry Cupcakes – even if you don’t go so far as to make the little fondant flowers with sugar pearl centers, you will be berry glad these cupcakes have a date with your pie hole.
6. Jasmin Tea Cupcakes – with raspberries, too. They taste like they smell and pair beautifully with cream cheese mixed with honey.
Don’t let the name “cupcake liner” fool you into thinking they’re a one-trick pony. Those lovely little circles of paper lend themselves to a variety of foodstuffs. Hence the remaining six goodies.
7. Scoops of Chicken Salad Amandine or Frozen Fruit Salad – these salads were staples among the ladies who used to lunch in the dining room of the now defunct Rich’s department store. Guaranteed to stir up nostalgia but in a good way.
8. Peppermint Mocha Kahlua Truffles – these are so delicious they ought to be required eating.
9. Mini Doughnuts – creamy center and drizzled with chocolate. Not that jelly-filled with powdered sugar would be a sloppy second.
10. Bite-sized cheese balls, like these Goats Cheese morsels with bacon and herbs – a class act that’s even classier when dressed up in a beautiful cupcake liner.
11. Mini Corndog Muffins – why sandwich a perfectly good dog in a mushy bun, when it could have a lovely baked cornmeal casing instead?
12. Mixed Nuts – salted, peppered, sugared and tossed with rosemary. A cupcake liner makes a nice, cosy nest for these cocktail party treats.
Our VIPP (Very Important Party People) subscribers enjoy free shipping this month. If you haven’t signed up for this subscription that comes with plenty of perks, make that a to-do tout de suite.